TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. Transfer & Tour itineraries are intended as a guide only. Alterations may come about due to road conditions, flooding, mechanical defects or other reasons. Any additional expenses incurred by the passenger are not Bus 4 All responsibility. Bus 4 All and / or its agents and employees are unable to guarantee exact arrival or departure times due to traffic or unforeseen circumstances. The company will not be liable for failure to make connections with any other service or event.
2. In the event of a breakdown or other mechanical defect, the operator reserves the right to substitute vehicles other than specified ones to ensure operation of transfers. We still gaurantee to get you where you going. We are unable to refund any money if we supply different vehcile.
3. Waiting charges do apply if the driver is kept waiting. This charge is paid at the time of booking the trip, based on the time delayed. Please note that waiting time is charged at/from $25 (including GST and depends on size of the vehicle) in increments of 15 minutes should your scheduled departure be delayed from your side for any reason what so ever without informing us.
4. No responsibility is accepted for any loss to personal belongings, items, articles, etc. Its highly recommended that you ensure no personal belongings are left behind on vehicles.
5. No refunds for “No Show”.
6. All payments must be paid in full at least 3 working days prior to the actual transfer or charter. If you have an account with us or are sent an invoice, please note that our payment terms are 3 days before schedule transfer (paid in full).
7. Any changes in an existing booking can be made only 3 working days prior to the date of job. Any changes to booking are subject to availability & we will endeavor to assist you.
8. If paying by direct deposit, please email your remittance advice of the payment done by you. Also please include the reference number, name & the date of transfer in the description when remitting the payment by direct deposit.
9. Payments by Credit card attract a merchant fee 2.5% on visa & mastercards, amex.
10. We reserve the right to cancel a transfer or booking if the clients or group displays unruly behaviors, are abusive or too drunk to behave themselves or damage vehicle or driver feels threatened in any manner.
11. Bus 4 All reserves the right to charge cancellation fees. These fees will be clearly defined upon receipt of the booking from the client.
12. Bus 4 All will not take responsibility for information incorrectly stated on the “Request A Quote” form. Once the “Request A Quote” form has been cheked by the client and unchanged, Bus 4 All will take this to mean that all details contained there are correct.
13. DOMESTIC PICK-UPS: Your driver will meet you at the baggage carousel for your flight 20-30mins after your flight has landed, to allow your luggage to come through. The driver will hold a sign with your name on it and with company logo “Yellow Bus and Red and Blue Letters Bus4All”.
14. INTERNATIONAL PICK-UPS: Your driver will meet you at the exit gate A or B. The driver will hold a sign with your name on it and with company logo “Yellow Bus and Red and Blue Letters Bus4All”. Your driver will be waiting there 60 mins after your flight has landed to allow you time to come through customs. Please do not delay (Eg: stop and buy duty free, unless previously arranged) when coming through the customs area, as airlines will not give us information as to wether you are on the flight. After your flight has been landed for 1.5 hrs we will assume you are not on the flight and have to leave the terminal. Please contact us if you can. These times are not determined by us. Due to increased security at the airport we are only allowed a short period of time to leave the vehicle/s unattended before they are towed away. This is for everyone’s security. If you have been delayed please try and contact us on +61402328228(either WhatsApp or Viber) and we will see if we can be cleared to stay for longer. We would never leave someone at the airport, but if this happens you may have to wait for the next bus to arrive before you can leave.
15. Please also note the following: Due to space limitations each passenger is only allowed to have 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on.Anything in excess of this is subject to the following additional charges:
Extra Suitcase/Bag weighing no more than 32kg – $10 per additional bag
Surfboard; Ski’s and Snowboards; Pushbikes (must be in a box, bike Bag or hardcase) Golf Bags; Large Packages/Boxes (no more than 32 kgs) – $20.00
Prams and Wheelchairs – FOC
Please let us know if you fall outside of the standard luggage allowance or travelling with any extra luggage not mentioned in your booking, to allow us to allocate an appropriate vehicle for your comfortable transfer by contacting us on +61 402328228 or email@example.com.